- Cleanse: Use a gentle cleanser to remove dirt, oil, and makeup from your skin.
- Tone: Tone your skin with an alcohol-free toner to help balance your skin’s pH level and prepare it for the rest of your routine.
- Moisturize: Use a lightweight moisturizer that contains SPF to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliate your skin a few times a week to remove dead skin cells and prevent clogged pores.
- Mask: Use a face mask 1-2 times a week to help draw out impurities and detoxify your skin..
- Sun Protection: Apply sunscreen before you head out the door to protect your skin from sun damage.
Hydrate: Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and help flush out toxins